Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fight Song Video

Rudy is playing his trumpet at church tomorrow. After the Hogs barely eeked out a victory in the Liberty Bowl tonight, he retreated to the bedroom to practice. When Caleb heard the trumpet, he made a mad dash for his bedroom closet, carried his new drumset into our bedroom and decided that he and his daddy should "make moosic" together. As soon as I realized what was happening, I made a mad dash for the camera to get a video of it. Rudy was laughing so hard that he could barely play. Here's the outcome. Watch out, Branson...here come the Villines Boys! :)

Yes...I realize the video is really small. I'm still learning to use the video option on our new camera and didn't know that I shouldn't shoot vertically. I'll do better next time. (And maybe the bed will be made next time too, but I doubt it.)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That was SO CUTE!!!

Georgia said...

That was awesome.