Monday, February 22, 2010

iPhone Pics

I love my iPhone. Really, I'm not a big "possession" person and I usually don't care about brand names, but I'm pretty attached to my iPhone. Besides being my phone (we don't even have a home phone anymore), I can use it to text, check Facebook, look up things online, listen to music, play games (rarely!) and now - (**giggle**) - there's even a Kenny Chesney app where I can listen to Kenny's music, watch videos, see photos and more. (This could be a problem for my productivity.) AND - I can snap pictures when I can't get to my camera easily. This comes in handy, since my children are just so stinkin' cute...
Here are Caleb and Nola watching Phineas & Ferb before Caleb went to school last Friday. He is such a good big brother. When he wants to hold Nola, he comes up and says, "It's been a LONG time since I got to hold Nola." I'm not sure why he won't just ask, but he won't.
Since I've been home, I've been reminded of the absolute peacefulness of a sleeping baby. It's hard to capture that in a picture, but I think this one comes close...
As much as I love sitting and holding my sleeping child, there are some days when I just have to get things done around here. When Nola isn't having any part of being put down in her bed, on her blanket or in her swing, I resort to using the Baby Bjorn to strap her to me and go about my business. There's nothing better than looking down and seeing this as I do household chores:
And this one is by far my favorite. I took it while watching the Super Bowl. Nola was about a week old. I looked down and saw her laying like this and couldn't get to the camera function on my phone fast enough. How funny is this?

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Um, I'm completely obsessed with my iPhone, too. I think it is ok. Let's say it is.

First, Nola is just beautiful and precious. It's just amazing how for so long we listen and watch you become more pregnant and POOF here she is! It's just a miracle and I'm so glad she's here, healthy and sweet.

Second, I'm impressed with your diligence to do 90 of those announcements. Seriously?? You're a new mom. Shutterfly will be doing mine. They won't have 1/3 as cute as yours but I know I'm way more lazy.

I'm glad you are getting some sleep and a shower here now and then. Keep the cute pics of Nola coming!