Monday, May 18, 2009

The ABC's of Me ~ Caleb Edition

I'll give this a shot. I'd say I know him well enough to answer for him...

A - Age: 3
B - Bed size: Toddler
C - Chore you hate: cleaning up my toys
D - Dog's name: My mom and dad gave my dog away. Someday I'll need therapy.
E - Essential start your day item: milk - and I want it warm
F - Favorite color: red (but I like to say my favorite color is playing...no one knows what that means)
G - Gold or Silver or platinum: plastic
H - Height: not much
I - Instruments you play: pots & pans, spoon on table, toy recorder
J - Job title: 3-year-old
K - Kid(s): Yes.
L - Living arrangements: I still live with my parents. Don't tell the girls.
M - Mom's name: Haley
N - Nicknames: CalebBug, Bub, Monkey
O - Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: not yet
P - Pet Peeve: bedtime
Q - Quote from a movie: KaChow (Lightning McQueen)
R - Right or left handed: probably right
S - Siblings: none
T - Time you wake up: whenever the mood strikes me. Sometimes it's 12:30 AM, sometimes it's 4:30 AM, some times Daddy has to drag me out of bed for school
U- Underwear: Buzz Lightyear, Mickey Mouse or Elmo
V - Vegetable you dislike: everything but corn
W - Ways you run late: I just can't make up my mind if I want Lightning McQueen fruit snacks or Nemo fruit snacks to eat in the car
X - X-rays you've had: I think I did that with my toy doctor kit.
Y - Yummy food you make: mudpies and the combination of applesauce, hot dogs and bread that I sometimes put in my juice cup when Mama's not looking
Z - Zoo favorite: the train and the carousel

No comments: