Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Sleeping Babies

Is there anything better than a sleeping baby?
I went into my room a couple of mornings ago and found Caleb like this. Maybe it's not better than a sleeping baby, but it's just as cute for sure...
He had slept with Rudy the night before and I slept in his bed to be closer to Nola when she woke up. According to Rudy, he slept like this most of the night, except that Rudy was in the bed where Caleb's feet are. Needless to say, Rudy was a little tired the next day.
On the subject of sleep...
Nola has now slept through the night for the past 2 nights in a row. Both nights, I put her in her bed when I was ready to go to bed and she didn't wake up until 6:30. Hallelujah!!! I'm not counting on this pattern continuing, but I'll take what I can get. I sure wouldn't complain if it did.

No comments: