Monday, November 3, 2008

This Can't Be Happening...

After a wonderful weekend of Halloween fun and family time, I woke up this morning at 4:15 with that horrible nauseated feeling that says that it's not going to be a good day. I made it to the bathroom in time to throw up and have spent the rest of the day either in the bed or in the bathroom. I've even had fever and the oh-so-fun achiness that comes along with it.

If anyone knows of a way to keep from getting every bug that comes through town, please tell me. I'm really tired of this.

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

Hey girl! I have no clue about how to keep from getting every bug, but I can sympathize with you. I just linked to your blog and I hope you don't mind. I do hope that you feel better soon! Let me know if there is anything I can do...