Saturday, November 15, 2008

I got tagged...

I have been "blog tagged" and secretly love this kind of stuff (online quizzes, fill-in-the-blank e-mails, etc) so I'm playing along!


The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Katie and Emily are listed on the side bar)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Here are my 6 random thoughts...
1. I get completely overstimulated in Hobby Lobby, Office Depot and any bookstore. I love them.
2. I am left-handed. The only things I can use my right hand for are typing, using a computer mouse and (TMI) using toilet paper.
3. If I had it to do over again, I'd choose a different profession.
4. The only vegetables I like are corn, potatoes, beans and peas. Lettuce makes me gag.
5. I made it to the 2nd round of try-outs for Wheel of Fortune a few years ago.
6. I never make my bed unless company is coming, even though my mom taught me to make it every day.

I tag Monica, Becca, Jenn, Georgia, Stephenie and Nikki. Have fun, girls!

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Hee hee...I'd choose a different profession, too, but don't tell too many people that!! Funny funny. Honestly, I'd choose to be a SLP rather than an OT.