Sunday, November 30, 2008

Making Choices

I had to work on Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving, but Rudy didn't. He hunted Monday morning, but Tuesday morning, he stayed home and took Caleb to daycare. This is the e-mail I got from him. Can you tell that we talk to Caleb a lot about making good choices, not bad choices?

Date sent: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:52
From: Scott Villines
To: Haley Villines
Subject: Good Morning!

Caleb had a good morning. He woke up at 7:45, just as I was getting out of the shower. He was so funny. When I went into his room, he was a little upset. There was a big wet spot in the middle of his bed where his pull-up had leaked. He pointed at the wet spot and said in a very regretful voice, "Daddy, I made a bad choice." It was so sad but so funny too. I explained to him that it was okay, he was asleep and his pull-up leaked and that wasn't his fault, but he was insistent that it was his fault and he made a bad choice.

No comments: