Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day


Wednesday was Caleb's first Valentine's Day. He was soooo cute in his Valentine's shirt and big boy jeans. The day was great. We gave sippy cups to both of his friends at Ms. Carrie's as Valentine's treats. Our family went out to dinner at Chili's.

Wednesday night was not fun. Caleb went to bed just like normal between 8:30 and 9:00. He woke up SCREAMING at midnight. In my sleepy stupor, I went in his room and picked him up. He calmed a little bit, so I took him in and put him in bed with us. Two adults, a 25 pound baby and a 28 pound dog in a queen bed is not a happy situation. So...after tossing and turning and trying to get comfortable for about an hour - I gave up. I got up with Caleb and went in his room. I rocked him back to sleep and laid him down. Nope. He screamed again. I made him a bottle and gave it to him at about 2:00. We ended up in the guest room for the rest of the night and didn't sleep much at all.

No comments: