Saturday, July 11, 2009

10 weeks - 1st belly shot

Let the fun begin! Here are the first of many belly shots of this pregnancy. Granted - I didn't exactly start out with washboard abs to begin with. I can assure you, though - this is bigger than my usual self. My clothes are getting tighter (seems like every day!) and my pants that used to fit no longer button (including the ones I'm wearing in this picture). I wear my Bella Band with almost everything except for a couple of pairs of shorts that started out a little big. I've only gained a few pounds - even with 2 vacations - but I can definitely tell a difference in my waistline...or lack thereof. Everyone said this would happen quicker in the 2nd pregnancy!
Of course, Caleb had to get in on the picture-taking! Here he is showing you that I'm 10 weeks pregnant...

No comments: