Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today's Calebisms

In the car on the way to daycare...
Caleb: Mama, look! The moon AND the sun!
Haley: Yeah, I see. That's cool, huh?
Caleb: Yeah. They are playing together so nicely.

In the car on the way home from daycare...
Caleb: Mama, look! (A lot of them start that way...) That truck has 2 cars on it.
Haley: I see. That's a transporter truck. It carries cars a long way.
Caleb: That's crazy!
In the car...
Caleb: Mama, look! That cow is green.
Haley: What?!?
Caleb: Oh...I just kidding you, Mama.


At home, while Caleb is eating dinner...
Caleb: This one is upside down. (I have no idea WHAT was upside down.)
Haley: That's funny.
Caleb: I know. I just trying to make you laugh. Ha! Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I am continually amazed by this wonderful child.

Tracy said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! I forget that little kids can be so smart and that is so wonderful! I know that probably sounds awful, but I'm guessing you know what I mean. My principal tells me I should get out and visit regular classrooms more often. (But when do I have the time?) I digress.....Caleb sounds like so much fun to listen to!