Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Everyone's a Critic

Caleb attended his first band concert last night. I'm sure it's his first of many. I had parent-teacher conferences (YUCK!) last night and we were supposed to have a babysitter, but she cancelled at the last minute. Rudy handled the mini-crisis well and decided to take Caleb with him. He said that Caleb sat like a big boy next to Mrs. Ginny and watched the whole concert with great big eyes. He even clapped when everyone else did. When they got home last night, I asked him about the concert and he said, "I saw band!" Tonight, he was telling Jan about it on the phone and Rudy asked him what the kids played. Caleb said, "Music!" Here's what he told me last night and what I managed to get him to tell me again tonight while I recorded it...

No comments: