Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Things

It's running rampant on Facebook, so I played along. I secretly love little quizzes and stuff like this, so it wasn't too much of a stretch for me. Here goes...25 Random Things about Me.

1. In May, I will have been married to Rudy for 10 years.
2. I have a 2 1/2 year old son who makes me laugh, melt and cringe every day.
3. I don't like water, but love the beach.
4. B/c I don't like water, I was terrified when I was baptized at age 8. I thought the preacher would drop me and I would drown right there in the First Baptist Church of McGehee.
5. There are weekends where I never leave the house from the time I come in on Friday until I go to work on Monday. I like those weekends.
6. Lettuce and most other vegetables (and some fruits) make me gag. Literally.
7. I am not a shoe girl. I think they are pretty, but I don't like to spend money on them. I pretty much just have the basics.
8. I love to scrapbook. I have made over 25 albums and I treasure them all.
9. I love to blog and read...and read blogs.
10. I have never done drugs.
11. If I had it to do over again, I would choose a different profession.
12. I was the 1988 Desha County Spelling Bee champion.
13. I was the first person elminated from the 1988 Arkansas Spelling Bee. (EDIT 2/10/09: I can't believe nobody has given me grief about the fact that "eliminated" is spelled wrong here. I just noticed it and laughed at myself! Unfortunately, it was not a typo that got me booted from the bee.)
14. I went to camp where Halloween was filmed.
15. I hate math. It scares me.
16. I am atypically organized and get panicked when I can't be.
17. I HATE to be hot.
18. I LOVE roller coasters.
19. Ignorance and arrogance are my pet peeves.
20. I was raised in the Baptist church, but I'm now a member of the Methodist church.
21. I voted for President Barack Obama.
22. I listen to angry rap songs when I'm upset.
23. I believe that God has a purpose for everyone, but sometimes find myself wondering what it could possibly be.
24. I believe that cheese dip was created by Mexican angels in Heaven.
25. I am a lifelong, devout Razorback fan and I have called the Hogs in at least 5 different states.. Go Hogs!

No comments: