Saturday, November 17, 2007

A New House...Maybe

In the 6 days since I posted last, a lot has happened:


Wednesday, I got my hair cut/colored. The best thing about getting my hair done is that I get the fun of coming home looking like this:

Yep - that's me...with straight hair. Ha! It cracks me up everytime I look at it.

I worked late on Thursday in anticipation of BEING OFF ALL NEXT WEEK! Yeah!!!! Now, that's something to be thankful for. I need a break from work in a bad way and it just so happens that I'm off all week.


Rudy, Caleb and I met with our Realtor this morning to look at houses. Whaddyaknow...we found one that we love. You can see the info here. This is what it looks like right now:



Obviously, we won't be moving in in the next week or anything, but maybe someday! We made an offer, but we haven't heard anything. It has 3 bedrooms, an office, a 3-car garage (or 2 cars and a 4-wheeler if you ask Rudy), a big laundry room, a huge living room and a covered back porch. Did I mention that I love it?!?


On a more serious note - I have a BIG prayer request. My aunt, Kim, recently found out that she has breast cancer. The lump was removed last week. She's going to meet with a surgeon for tests, etc this week to figure out a course of action. Kim is an awesome person and probably the healthiest person I know. This whole thing makes no sense, but she has complete faith that God has reasons for everything and will pull her and Jimmy through this stronger than ever. Her sister is currently being treated for the same thing, which is what lead her to get a mammogram in the first place - since she's only in her thirties. So...if you would - please say a prayer for Kim (and Jimmy).


Happy Thanksgiving...

No comments: