Monday, July 3, 2006

Two Months Old


By the time I finish writing this, it will be July 3rd - but as I start it, it's still July 2nd, so it's still Caleb's "birthday." I continue to be amazed at him. He is growing and growing and just when I think I can't love him any more - he does something or looks at me a certain way and my heart expands just a little bit more. Caleb is smiling so much now that I wonder if he knows something I don't. He hardly ever cries and has slept through the night 2 of the last 3 nights.

In the spirit of my one month post:
Things that I love about my two-month-old baby boy:
- his "goos" and "gahs" in response to our voices
- the way he lays in his crib and "talks" to the Razorbacks on his mobile
- the loving gaze that he gives me when I sing to him at bedtime
- those chubby cheeks!
- the way his whole face lights up when he smiles
- the feel of his breath on my cheek when he's sleeping on my shoulder

Happy Two Month Birthday, Caleb!

No comments: