Monday, August 1, 2011

Two Wheels

July 18, 2011
Caleb decided that he was ready for his daddy to take the training wheels off of his old bike so he could learn to ride without them.  His new bike is still a little bit too tall for him, so we thought we’d start with the shorter one.  I had just gotten Nola to sleep when Rudy came inside to get me.  Sure enough, Caleb was riding on two wheels!  I ran inside to get the video camera!
While he was riding, I also managed to catch this blooper.  Caleb wants me to send it to America’s Funniest Videos.  It just might win us $10,000!
It’s been an eventful summer for this little guy.  He lost his first tooth, learned to ride his bike, learned to ride on a tube in the lake and gained a lot of independence.  He’s growing up in a lot of ways!
Ready…No training wheels 7.18.11 (3)
Set…No training wheels 7.18.11 (4)
Go!  No training wheels 7.18.11

No comments: