Saturday, September 19, 2009

20 Weeks ~ GO HOGS!

Here's my 20 week belly shot. Halfway through with this (my last) pregnancy!
Here are the 2 maternity shirts that I had made with Razorback designs on them. I ordered them from a local lady who has an in-home company called "Bling It." I love the way they turned out and will completely wear them out between now and February!
Today is FINALLY gameday in Northwest Arkansas!

It's looking like rain tonight, but the Hogs will play the Georgia Bulldogs at Razorback Stadium regardless of the weather. We were fortunate to be invited to sit with the Wisemans and their friends in their box, so I won't have to wear a poncho over my cute shirt...or whatever I decide to wear. I might actually wear a red cotton dress tonight since we're in "the box," it's a nationally televised game (not that we'll be on camera), it's the first game of the season and it's likely to be the last game with pretty warm temperatures. I'm currently washing my red shirt just in case I change my mind. I love it when we get to sit in the box. There's air conditioning (or heat) but the people who let us sit in their box are so awesome that they leave the windows open to let in the "real" sounds of a football game, food and drink, a private bathroom and plenty of room to sit without that strange man who sits beside us in the stands digging through his fanny pack through the whole game for whatever it is that he's constantly looking for. Plus - that kid who sits right in the middle of our row isn't going back and forth in front of us a million times, spilling coke on my feet and bumping me with his popcorn-loving self. What I do miss about sitting down there is getting to catch up with the great people behind us and to the right of us who have been sitting with us for several years now. Those guys that sit in front of us have finally gotten the hint that everyone in our section doesn't want to stand through the whole game. I'm all about standing while the Hogs are playing and when it's getting exciting, but it's really not necessary through the whole game unless you're in the student section, which I'm not anymore. I did my standing time between the ages of 18 and 24 - including the 2 years that Rudy was a GA with the band.

It's Gameday, friends! Time to put on your red, adhere that little Hog tattoo to your cheek, watch a little Herbstreit & Corso (despite the fact that it's being broadcast from Texas), eat some cheese dip and CALL THOSE HOGS!

No comments: