Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home Alone

It's 10:00. Do you know where your family is?

Mine is in Ft. Smith. That's right - my house is empty except for me. It is ridiculously quiet. The boys left this morning for their Spring Break '09 adventure! They went to Ft. Smith/Spiro today and they are off to fish with Pops tomorrow. When I talked to Rudy tonight, Caleb was too busy playing to say hi to me. I understand - but by tomorrow that little stinker better be ready to at least tell me goodnight. I've gotten so much work done tonight. I wrote all of my progress notes in one night. I've never been able to do that before. Now I just have to enter the data in SEAS, print 'em out and send 'em home. That sounds easy enough, but who's betting I'm sitting right here in this chair again tomorrow night?

No comments: