Monday, September 3, 2007

A New Blog

Once again, I've had to change my blog address. I was using a company called Eponym as my blog host. It was great all last year. Now, all of a sudden, my blog has disappeared! I've tried to e-mail them several times (they don't have a phone number posted!) but haven't heard anything back. Needless to say, I am pretty mad about it. I try to remember to download my blog entries about once a month so that I can print them out easily and use them for scrapbooking purposes, etc. Now - I don't have anything saved since July 20th. That wouldn't be such a big deal if August hadn't been such a big month for us: Caleb started walking, we moved, we started new jobs, etc. I'm going to do my best to remember the big stuff and post it here. That's not so bad. I'm just really upset about losing the details - that's where the good stuff is. Lesson learned.

No comments: