Monday, June 12, 2006

Six Weeks



Caleb is 6 weeks old. I absolutely cannot believe it! I keep thinking that if he had been born any earlier in the school year, I would be going back to work this week. Whew! I'm so very glad he was born when he was. The timing couldn't have been better.

A lot of people have offered their congratulations on our ability to get Caleb to sleep through the night at less than 6 weeks. Though they are much appreciated - hold on to your congrats for a while. That all night sleeping was a one-time thing. He hasn't done it again, but we are almost certain he is sleeping just fine for his age. I would be astonished if he were already sleeping through the night consistently.

I go for my 6-week postpartum check-up on Tuesday. Yikes and double yikes! I'm certainly not looking forward to it. Wouldn't it be a little weird if I were?

No comments: