Friday, June 9, 2006

Rip Van Winkle

Caleb slept through the night last night! Becca was here to take Aunt Harolyn to the airport and she spent the night. Rudy went to practice putting and Becca and I gave Caleb a bath. I fed him at 9:30 and we all went to bed at 10:00. He didn't wake up until 5:00 this morning! I was amazed. I would like to say that I got a good night's rest last night, but it wouldn't be true. I had to look the gift horse right in the mouth! I kept waking up to check on Caleb and make sure he was okay since he wasn't awake. I think he was so worn out from his bath that he zonked out and didn't even think about waking up until 5:00. Rudy says we need to give him a bath every night if that's the case - no thanks! I'd rather get up for a peaceful nighttime feeding than endure the torture of giving him a bath every night. He hates it!!!!

No comments: