Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vacation Day One - Little Sprouts

Caleb and I went to Little Sprouts time this morning. We LOVED the garden, even thought it was already getting hot at 10 AM. (I will wear my hair pulled up next time - and take a bottle of water.) Caleb liked all of the water fountains and really enjoyed the children's garden, even though it's pretty simple. His favorite part of the whole thing is the chicken coop. He could've sat there all day, putting hay in the chicken coop and saying, "Hi, Doodle Doo." The actual Little Sprouts time was a bit of a disappointment, but I think it was just because Caleb wasn't interested in the story. He's two. He did like getting to touch the flowers and smell them. He wanted to throw the landscaping rocks, which was a problem. I got some great pictures. We're going to try it again next week b/c the lady at the front desk told me that they are doing music next week instead of a story. I think we'll be more successful with music. There are also 2 evening events - the Fairy Walk and the Firefly Festival that I'd like to go to. I bought the membership b/c I plan to go at least 3 times (including today) and Caleb is free.

No comments: