Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Baby's Not a Baby Anymore

It's just impossible for me to wrap my mind around the fact that Caleb was born 2 years ago tomorrow. I have thought all day today about how miserable I was 2 years ago today! But - I finished my last grad school class exactly 2 years ago today and what a relief that was!


We went out for our 3rd annual May 1st BBQ dinner tonight. I know it's a strange tradition, but I like it.


I'm leaving work a little early tomorrow to join Caleb and his class for their afternoon snack. I'm taking cupcakes for his birthday. Mom is leaving work at noon so she'll be here shortly after we come home. Rudy has a concert tomorrow night, so he won't be home until late.


Saturday is the big party! We're just having friends and family meet at the neighborhood park for cake and ice cream, but I think it will be so much fun! Caleb loves to play on the playground and I know he'll love all of the attention. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so hopefully we won't get rained out.

No comments: