Monday, June 6, 2011

Caleb’s 5th Birthday

As hard as it is for me to fathom, my sweet Caleb turned 5 on May 2nd.  I am so proud of the little boy that he has become and I am so very grateful to have to opportunity to walk beside him as he learns about life. 
IMG_9172
We celebrated Caleb’s official birthday by sending cookies for snack at his school. 
We also had one of his favorite meals – spaghetti – for supper and then topped the day off with chocolate cake for dessert.
 IMG_9183
Rudy and I gave him a Razor scooter for his birthday, because he had outgrown his Radio Flyer one.  We also got him a new bug box with a magnifying glass and a DVD of Charlotte’s Web.
IMG_9195IMG_9198IMG_9202
IMG_9207IMG_9210
Would somebody please tell me when he got big enough to ride something like this?!?

No comments: