Friday, November 26, 2010

50 FREE Reasons to Love Shutterfly This Christmas

My way-back friend, Marji, posted about this on her blog and I was so excited!  I've ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly for years.  Here's a chance to get FIFTY of them for FREE!  If you're a blogger, you can take advantage of this offer by clicking here.  There are some really cute new designs this year.  

I love the modern-yet-retro feel of this swirly one. 

This one is so classically simple.  I love anything with a monogram and, of course, anything red.   
Plus, with this one, it's not so hard to choose just the right picture - you can use six of them!

And this one is just so "Christmas-y"!  I love the way they used multiple fonts.

To see more designs or choose your own, check out the Christmas photo cards page on Shutterfly.

The best part is that Shutterfly is so easy to use.  You just upload your pictures and drop them into the project that you choose.  We've been using Shutterfly since Caleb was born in 2006 to share our pictures with family and friends.  It has saved us a lot of time, effort and money because we don't have to ask everyone which prints they want.  They can just view them and order them to be shipped directly to their door.  Isn't technology wonderful?!?

In addition to prints, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo books that you can make on Shutterfly.  This will be the 5th year that we've given all of the grandparents a yearbook of our favorite pictures.  They all love getting their books and having a glimpse of how Caleb (and now Nola) have spent their year and how much they've changed since the last book.  I've even made a book of our vacation pictures and a special birthday book for Caleb's first birthday.  (I need to get started on that for Nola, I suppose.) 

Photo calendars make great Christmas gifts too.  You can take a look at those on the wall calendar page on Shutterfly. 

After Christmas, you might need some thank you cards for all of those thoughtful folks who gave you gifts.  You can order personalized thank you cards on Shutterfly too!

I can't wait to see how our Shutterfly Christmas cards turn out this year!

No comments: