Thursday, August 27, 2009

HotShot's Heartbeat

I had my 16 1/2 week OB appointment this afternoon. Dr. Ford answered my questions about the bizarre feelings that I've been having in my abdomen as "muscoloskeletal movement." Layman's terms: everything's shifting and getting out of the way. I also had the chance to record the doppler heartbeat on my phone but can't figure out how to get it to post on here! The heartrate was 143 and Dr. Ford had no concerns. My blood pressure remains normal, which is just shy of a miracle during the first 2 weeks of school. Dr. Ford asked me to come back in 3 weeks for my regular appointment and the big ultrasound. So, we are just 3 short weeks away from finding out if HotShot is a Nola or a Harrison!

I have more to write about - back to school, Caleb's visit to Hot Springs, etc - but it'll have to wait for this weekend.

No comments: