Monday, December 22, 2008

Taking Roll 'Cause I'm Curious

I look at the Feedjit list of where everyone is coming from when they arrive here at my little piece of the web, but I'm so curious about who is actually reading what I write. I'd love to know who is reading, so if you don't mind...leave a comment on this post, or send me an e-mail: haleyvillines@gmail.com

Edit 12/26 - Thanks to everyone who has commented! If you haven't commented or e-mailed yet, it's not too late. An author really should know her audience...HA!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen in Las Vegas is reading your blogs!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm reading.....keep up the good work. I know it's hard finding the time to keep it going, but we all enjoy it. ~Becca and Maddox in Indiana

Anonymous said...

I'm still here. I am fascinated by blogs as well as reality tv! They kind of go hand in hand. Ya'll have a Merry Christmas!

Starr from the not so great state of Maryland.

Stephenie said...

Girl, this Hearth Stone neighbor is keeping up with the Villines!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hailey! I read weekly to keep up with you guys! Missing you in St. Louis! Jen

Unknown said...

I keep up with it in my google reader :)
Marji

Katie Anders said...

Reading other people's blogs is my way of being a voyeur...I love to hear what other people are up to!

Anonymous said...

Alison from Conway reads...I love keeping up with your family!

Margaret said...

Representing Centerton! Ha! Hope you're enjoying your break - I am! :)

Anonymous said...

Georgia reads regularly. You are just so stinkin' funny.

Tracy said...

I read your blog!!! I think Adam actually browses through every once in a while, so maybe it looks like we are stalking you. :-)

Anne said...

Anne in Jenks, Ok loves to check in to see you what you've been up to. You've got a great way of describing your adventures/thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm still reading! I love reading what's going on with you guys!
-Cindy in Tulsa