Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Bunny...or not

I tried to take Caleb to have his picture taken with the Easter Bunny this afternoon. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. He didn't cry or scream or anything, he just wouldn't go within 5 feet of the rabbit. I didn't force the issue, since that's not what Easter's really all about anyway. After our first try, I told him it was okay and we walked around the mall a little more. When we passed back by, he was showing a little more interest, so I thought we might be in luck. Nope. He stood about 5 feet from the bunny and waved, said, "Hi, bunny," blew kisses and laughed, but he was NOT going to touch that rabbit. I can't say that I blame him...who ever heard of a human-sized rabbit, wearing clothes and walking on 2 legs? No wonder kids are freaked out!

No comments: