Monday, February 25, 2008

This Is Not Funny At All

I woke up this morning with a sore throat and feeling kind of sluggish. I chalked it up to a couple of nights in a row of Caleb waking up during the night and needing help to get back to sleep. By mid-morning, I was feeling much worse and by the afternoon, I could hardly focus my eyes. I took my temperature and had a low-grade fever. By the time I got home, I had a fever of almost 101. I called Rudy and he took Caleb to the mall to play and for dinner. I managed to sit in the recliner for a while and got caught up on 3 weeks of Project Runway before I couldn't stand it anymore. I started shivering and aching and had to climb in the bed with my warm PJ's and the thermometer. I've been here ever since. I know it doesn't make any sense to get mad about being sick, but I am. That's just all there is to it. I'm furious about the fact that I'm sick again. Now I'm out of sick days and if I have to miss school tomorrow (highly likely), I won't get paid for it. I'm tired of being sick.

No comments: